Informacja od Pani Prodziekan Dr Anny Małeckiej:
Szanowni Państwo Studenci,
Zachęcam Państwa do udziału w naukowej konferencji studenckiej «SOCIOLOGY – SOCIAL WORK AND SOCIAL WELFARE –REGULATION OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS», która odbędzie się w dniach 16-17 maja 2019 roku na Politechnice Lwowskiej. Konferencja jest współorganizowana przez Wydział Humanistyczny AGH. Językami konferencyjnymi są: ukraiński, angielski oraz polski. Szczegóły przesłane przez ukraińskiego Organizatora – poniżej.
W sprawie wymogów edytorskich, proszę o kontakt ze mną lub Profesorem Dariuszem Wojakowskim.
National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
Lviv Educational and Scientific Center of Professional Education
Lviv Polytechnic National University
The Department of Sociology and Social Work
AGH – University of Science and Technology
The Faculty of Humanities
SOCIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF UKRAINE
Lviv Regional Department of SAU
TO THE NINTH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE «SOCIOLOGY – SOCIAL WORK AND SOCIAL WELFARE –REGULATION OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS»
Dates of the conference: May 16–17, 2019.
Purpose of the conference: the discussion of actual social problems in the Central and Eastern Europe countries. increasing the interest of young researchers for active scientific activities in the field of sociology and social work, as well as promoting scientific relations between leading educational and research institutions in humanities of Ukraine and Central and Eastern Europe countries.
Joint participation of students, PhD students and their supervisors is encouraged.
The presence of a supervisor for students and postgraduates is obligatory (unless the supervisor is co-authored).
The main topics of the conference are:
· Modern Ukraine: the civilizational crossroads or the threshold that should be overcome;
· A variety of social and cultural practices in the modern society: the way to find its unity or provoke the splits;
· The problems of the sociology of a city: space and change, inhabitants – students – tourists;
· Globalization processes in the modern world and the prospects of Central and Eastern Europe countries;
· The war in eastern Ukraine: a sociological analysis of a complex of social problems;
· Migrants and internally displaced people in Ukraine and countries of Central and Eastern Europe;
· The problems of migrant’s adaptation in the modern society;
· The problems of youth self-realization in the modern society;
· The social problems of unstable societies: identifying and finding the ways of regulation;
· The subjects of social problems regulation and its cooperation;
· An information support and media formats of social problems;
· PR-technologies in social problems settling;
· The state and public social services: work peculiarities and its cooperation;
· The social determinants of communities, families and individuals health;
· The healthkeeping activities of social worker;
· The social work and social welfare in the system of social problems regulating instruments.
Conditions of participation: All interested persons are invited to participate in the conference.
Working languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish.
The form of participation: full-time, distance.
According to the results of the conference, a collection of conference materials will be published (in electronic form). All conference materials will be published in the original language.
The deadline for accepting applications and abstracts is April 19, 2019.
Please fill out the application form for participation in the conference by the link https://goo.gl/forms/RXel7QDJiHkrP5t63
The report materials, designed according to the requirements should be mailed at email@example.com
The file with the materials should be named as follows: Surname.Name_thesis. For example, Boiko.Iryna_thesis.
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olha Herus – +38(067) 44-71-854 Iryna Boiko – +38(097) 49-94-222
Material for publication is sent to the Organizing Committee by e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com).
Speech at the conference should be up to 5 minutes.
If necessary, you can prepare a multimedia presentation for the report.
If your speech is in Polish or Russian language, then the multimedia should be in Ukrainian or English.